With an immersive 4K HDR3 viewing experience, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV1 represents a new generation of digital projection that redefines the everyday television experience by offering a stunning 120" picture.
Equipped with proprietary 4K PRO-UHD®2 3LCD technology and an incredible 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness4, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV1 combines an advanced, ultra-short throw laser-array projector — along with a high resolution, ambient-light-rejecting screen — to produce vivid colors and deep blacks for an exceptionally bright, colorful, and sharp picture in virtually any viewing environment.
Whether you’re watching a live sporting event, streaming your favorite series, gaming on the latest generation of consoles, or watching a blockbuster movie, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV1 will simply amaze you.
- Immersive 120" Display
- Ultra-Short Throw Laser-Array Technology
- 4K PRO-UHD2 Projection Technology
- Incredibly Bright Picture up to 4,000 lumens
- 10-bit HDR3 Color Processing
- Model: LS500WATV120EP
- Outstanding Color Accuracy — advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology capable of displaying the Rec.709 color space5
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Exceeding 2,000,000:1 — advanced black density control individually pulses the laser light to precisely suppress stray light within the signal for incredibly deep blacks
- Digital Picture Processing — real-time 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions; eliminates banding, blocking and other compression artifacts
- Latest 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 with ARC Support — fully compatible with virtually all color formats, depths and spaces; including most 4K HDR3 content at a full 60 Hz
- Powered by Android TV™6 — included Android TV operating system with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant™; stream live TV with popular apps6
- Recyclable product
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner