Epson® Pro Cinema Projectors have one goal — to faithfully reproduce the source material the way the artist intended. This single thought is what guided our Engineering Teams to develop a next-generation home theater projector. And what they came up with, could possibly be our best Pro Cinema Projector ever.
Introducing the Epson Pro Cinema LS12000 4K PRO-UHD®1 3-Chip 3LCD Laser Projector.
Utilizing an all-new Laser Array Light Source, the Pro Cinema LS12000 is capable of displaying a 4K picture on screen up to an astonishing 2,700 lumens for both color and white brightness2. And, when driven by a proprietary Epson ZX Picture Processor for powerful picture processing, the Pro Cinema LS12000 produces incredible brightness, color accuracy, and image detail to faithfully display all your content the way it was meant to be seen.
- 4K PRO-UHD1 Advanced Pixel-Shifting Technology
- Precision Shift Glass Plate Technology
- 32-Bit Epson ZX Picture Processor
- Laser Array Light Source
- Model: V11HA47020MB
- Impressive HDR – Full 10-bit HDR3 color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR, HDR10+ and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) content for an exceptional visual performance. Real-time HDR curve adjustment allows for 16 steps of control to fine-tune the HDR performance regardless of the content
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate – Refresh rates up to 120 Hz allow for smoother motion for supported content while providing the option for impressive Frame Interpolation for content below 120 Hz
- Epson UltraBlack™ Technology – Taking full advantage of the Laser Array Light Source, Epson created a proprietary compensation filter that controls the polarization of light itself. This allows Epson to suppress any stray light within the signal and dramatically enhance the picture contrast to produce an infinite Dynamic Contrast Ratio exceeding 2,500,000:1
- Epson VRX Cinema Lens – Designed for zero-light leakage, the Epson VRX Cinema Lens utilizes a proprietary 15-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity. This could be one of the best projector lens technologies Epson has ever developed
- 3-Axis Motorized Lens Shift – Making installation simple, you can precisely shift the lens up to +/- 47% horizontally and up to +/- 96% vertically without any loss in picture distortion or clarity. You can also set the zoom and focus, then store all the settings in one of ten lens memory presets
- Real-Time Adaptive Scene Correction – Powered by the Epson ZX Picture Processor, the user has the option to automatically adjust the picture quality based upon the scene information itself. This provides a simple way to get impressive color and contrast, regardless of the content being displayed
- HDMI® 2.1 – Supports the full 48 Gbps bandwidth for accepting 4K HDR3 content up to 120 Hz. Along with ARC and eARC support, this allows for outstanding compatibility with the latest AV receivers and next-generation gaming consoles
- Epic for Gaming – Gaming up to 4K at 120 frames per second, along with input lag times below 20 ms, allow for serious gamers to take full advantage of the latest generation of gaming consoles and even higher-end gaming PCs
- World-Class Warranty & Support – Standard 3-year limited warranty with 2-business-day full unit replacement, including free shipping. And, all Epson Pro Cinema projectors come with free lifetime technical phone support
- Ceiling Installation Kit – Included ceiling mount and back cable cover allow for a professional installation
- ISF® Certified – The Imaging Science Foundation has been setting the display standards since 1994 and has been dedicated to improving the quality of electronic imaging. Epson shares this passion for image quality and has developed technologies to allow an ISF Certified Technician to professionally calibrate the Epson Pro Cinema LS12000 projector to the highest level of image quality
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner